Monday 10 August 2009

Progress Bar (aka an update)

Okay, I finish work in seventeen days.
  • I'm talking to a moving firm to come and take my stuff next week (they should be ringing me back with the details soon).
  • Once I have a removal date I'll prepare to get rid of the house too.
  • I've cashed in my endowment policy which should hit my bank at the end of this week.
  • I've arranged for my pounds to be converted to dollars at the end of the month (when my bank account should be at its fattest) at last week's rate. I'm banking on last week being a high-point for the pound.
  • My résumé is in California and Nevada, hopefully my contact is passing it around to the right people...
  • My flight is set. I changed the date online (Virgin's flexible tickets, "free" to change, cost £13 to change).
  • Foofer awaits me.