Friday 9 January 2009

Introduction

I'm Vlad, I'm British - My wife, Foofer, is American.
This is our story.

In November 2008 I married my sweetheart in Las Vegas, Nevada (pronounced Neh-vadda by the locals).

At the end of November I flew back to the UK.

On December 31st 2008 my wife (I'm still getting used to calling her that) received a certified copy of our wedding certificate.

Yay!

We could now start our wonderful journey through US Immigration procedures - you see, I'm greedy, I would like to live with my wife and she would like to live with me. To do this, one of us has to move to the other's country. As Foofer is very close to her family, and I have friends in the Vegas area, we decided that I would come to live with her.

Which is why this blog is called Coming to America

enjoy!