Friday 10 July 2009

3-5 Working Days

The nice lady at the courier counter at the Embassy said that my visa should be processed in three to five working days and then would be couriered to me overnight.

She also told me that I should check their website, http://www.thedx.co.uk/, every evening after five o'clock to see if my visa will be delivered the following day.

So, this morning (about 5.15am), while chatting to Foof (isn't Skype wonderful?) I logged onto their website for a trial run.

Currently their website has the above tracking box on the right side of the main page. Just enter the ten digit invoice number and click the "find" button.

You are then asked to enter the post code of the delivery address.

My "Delivery Status" told me that my package was due for delivery on July 13th.

Huh?

What happened to 3-5 working days??

I shall be in from 6am - 8am on Monday morning, just in case this is for real.